Monday, April 6, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 

Please NOTE: We will be announcing our randomly chosen winner of the SugarPea gift certificate in one hour with our new challenge!

Our main winner for the last challenge is:

LINDA


What a gorgeous card, Linda created! I LOVE the colours, the design and the sweet polka dots!


Congratulations, Linda! I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you and we will be announcing the winner of the SugarPea Designs Gift Certificate!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so honored to be chosen as The Challenge Winner. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimberley for picking my card, I am pleased you like it!
    Well done to all the other winners too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone. Thank you Anita for picking my card. Hugs. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful entries! Thanks, Lori, for choosing my card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)