Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Alley Way Stamps {October Guest Designer}


Today I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for The Alley Way Stamps! I love these stamps SO much and I was thrilled with Alison contacted me to be a Guest Designer! Thank you, Alison! I decided to make two baby cards because my sister is expecting her first child in February 2015. Yay! This will be the first grandbaby for my parents, so we are all very excited!


I used the adorable set called Priceless Joy! This is one of my favourite TAWS sets!


I kept my designs clean and fresh...using some spellbinders scallop circles (these are my favourite dies for layered baby cards!) and some polka dotted papers.


A little twine for some texture and a softy coloured image-I used my Copics.


I thought a little rose would be sweet. I am excited to find out what my sister is having!! 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)