Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Alley Way Guest Designer for October {the final week}



Wow, October has flown by and this is my last week as a Guest Designer over at The Alley Way stamps! I would like to thank Chrissie and Alison for having me guest with them! I decided to ink up the Priceless Joy Stamp set again and I combined it with Tweet Spots. I hope you have enjoyed my cards and that you will visit the TAWS website to see the amazing designers she has!



I also played with the adorable set called FRAMED. This is my absolute favourite stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps. I love that it comes with a Polaroid stamp and the sentiments are fun!




4 comments:

  1. I love the graphic feel of these cards. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a wonderful job guesting at TAWS Lesley! Your cards today are delightful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little collage look you created in the first card, and the bold, fun graphics in the camera card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)