Monday, May 19, 2014

The Winners of The Challenge #6

Here are the winners for The Challenge #6...remember, the main winner is invited to be my guest designer...if he or she would like to join me.

As I mentioned before, it is really "challenging" for me to choose winners...I adore everyone's card and I know that each card is created from the heart! But I know as a card maker, I love the thrill of being highlighted at a challenge...and so I have chosen One Main "Winner" and a Top 3. I have also explained why I have chosen these cards. 

My main Winner this week is:


05-09-14 ADFD Mother Love


Broni blew me away with her intricate fussy cutting and pretty colouring. This soft and magical card made me smile as soon as I saw it! The shimmer on the heart and on the star is lovely. All around, this is one special creation! Congratulations, Broni.

Broni, if you would like to join me as a Guest Designer for the next challenge, please email me by clicking the MAIL icon in the top right hand corner of my blog banner. It looks like a little envelope!

My Top 3 picks are (in alphabetical order):




Kissing technique

In one hour I will be back with The Challenge #7-hope you will stop by to visit!


3 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise this morning Lesley! Thanks so much and congrats to all the winners! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lesley! I'm so glad you liked my card! I guess I'm too late to join in on Challenge #7 as a Guest Designer (darn internet problems), but I'll definitely be playing along! Again, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally making my way here to say thank-you for the shout out. Sure masked my day. Hoping to play again soon. Thanks, Lesley. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)