Sunday, December 1, 2013

Purple Onion Designs {Gift Packing}


Hooray! December 1st is here! I am happy to share a little gift bag for my Secret Santa. I made a little baggie full of tea bags using some Purple Onion Designs stamps!!!




This is actually a clear envelope that I used. I took of the sticky strip and attached the blue paper to it. It was easy to make but I hope it will be a fun surprise for my friend at
work!!!


Don't forget, there is an amazing sale on until December 10th at Purple Onion Designs.


I am playing along with the following challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Very cute topper!
    http://depletingthestash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley, this is adorable. Makes me wish you were my Secret Santa if I had one. Thanks for always inspiring me when I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and such a great way to decorate a bag of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Perfect coloring.. love the complimentary orange and blue! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a-dorable! such fun colors Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)