Friday, September 27, 2013

Meet "JoAnn" {She's Crazy Awesome!}

This week, I am thrilled to feature JoAnn Burnham!! JoAnn is an avid participant at Merry Monday and she is also on my Seize the Birthday design team. I love JoAnn's cards! They are beautiful! She knows how to make paper shine and she is a lovely lady too!!!

Go check out her blog and become a follower!!!

JoAnn's blog is called Crafty Nana.

I hope you will grab this badge for your blog, JoAnn!


I asked her if I may share three of her cards on my blog, and I have chosen these three! It was tough as there were so many delightful creations to choose from! Go check out her blog and become a follower!!! Let's leave her a little love!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    Thanks so much for featuring my blog on one of your "You Are Crazy Awesome" spots.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, Lesley! JoAnn is definitely a card-making super star!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)