Sunday, March 24, 2013

Feeling Springy


My Spring Break is over...oh so sad but I had a magical week. I wish I could be home more. My house is shining and I feel great! 


I wanted to play along with the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch. I truly believe it is this challenge which has given me the courage to explore the CAS world of card making! I also wanted to use the gorgeous colours at the Play Date Cafe. Those colours remind me of my Grammy, which is a nice memory and bittersweet. She would have loved this card as she loved flowers and purples. I am also linking my card to the Simon Says Stamp: Easter/Spring Challenge.


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Simon Says Stamps-Flower Friend and YOU
Inks: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Opulent Orchid and Ellegant Eggplant
Papers: Garden Green, Opulent Orchid
Extras: Pearl

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! The middle of that flower is so sweet! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crisp stamping (and such great coverage on that big flower!) Love the fresh spring feel of this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lesley! The colors are so perfect and spring-y. Even though the temps don't feel like spring around these parts, your card has definitely put me in the spring mood. Hope all is well with you! I've missed popping by and seeing all of your beautiful creations - things have been way too busy lately. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber sweet and such a fun colour combo too!
    Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your use of the sketch. The three different colors and sizes on the sentiment looks fantastic. And I love the simple flower and the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the CAS feel.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful design - love those colors together! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the design! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous and CAS!! I just love this. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)