Friday, November 23, 2012

MDS Monday {Remember When}

Hey! Have you heard? There is a new challenge blog in town and this one is all about using digital scrap-booking  It is called "MDS Monday" and you are welcome to use your My Digital Studio (MDS) program from Stampin' Up or any other digital program you may have.


I saw the awesome layout and decided to play along. I love this photo of my husband with his granny. This was taken in the summer of 2005, we were at a wedding. His granny was a wonderful lady and he was close to her. I wish I had been able to get to know her more. I used some muted colours, so the photo would be more prominent. I love the new MDS 2 program!


5 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lesley! I love the color combo you chose. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Lesley! I love the sentiment you used - I would never have thought to use that on a page, but it works so well with such a beautiful photo. Love the embellishment too. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at MDS Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, Lesley. I love how you used the muted colours so that such an important photo would pop out more on the page. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday, my friend. I hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pix Lesley. I love the colors you used on your layout. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)