Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #33

Thank you to everyone who played along with us this past week at the Merry Monday Challenge! I loved all the different styles of Christmas cards...the inspiration was amazing!  The design team have chosen their favourites, who are honorable mentions! I hope you will grab your badge below to display on your blog.



Wendy's Choice: Sherry Eckblad
button junkie

Sherry's card caught my eye this week with that snowy tree image and gorgeous color combo! Her embossing and beautiful bow complete this card perfectly! Congratulations, Sherry, for being my Top Pick this week! :)

Nina’s Choice: Danielle Vincent
D's Crafty Connection
I love these gorgeous glittery ornaments, they look wonderful against the darker background. The gold and silver thread and large eyelets add a perfect finishing touch. Congratulations Danielle on being my Top Pick this week!!

Terry's Choice: Susan Joyce
Cat's Ink-Corporated

I love the way Susan colored this image and added that adorable gingham bow. It's such a warm and fun Christmas card, which is why she's my Top Pick.

Narelle's Choice: Heather Jane
Heather Jane Design

I chose Heather Jane's card this week because of the gorgeous bauble she's used as the focal point on her card.  I also love the earthy colours that she's used on her cards. Congrats Heather Jane, on being my Top Pick this week!

Bonnie's Choice: Patti Corriere

All these white layers just take my breath away. And the bit of shimmer, especially the snowflakes embossed into the top layer make for a very elegant card!  Congratulations, Patti, on being my Top Pick this week.

LeAnne's Choice:  Betty

I loved that Betty used such a pretty, non-traditional color for her card this week!  The delicate sponging and the way she cut her focal image really drew my eye to it, and the pretty ribbon and pearl accent gave that focal image an extra pop!  Congrats for being my Top Pick this week!



Lesley's Choice:
Judy May 
Meery_Monday_33
After I saw Judy's gorgeous card this week, I hurriedly went and ordered that glimmer paper! It is such a stunning background for her clean and simple stamping. The bow is perfection and the way she cut out the tree base in the glimmer paper was ingenious!  I loved the designer paper too...just so elegant and classy. A wonderfully traditional Christmas creation!  Congrats, Judy, for being the Challenge Winner this week!

I hope you will consider joining us as a Guest Designer for Monday, October 1st . Please email me by clicking the email icon at the top of my blog if you are able to be our Guest Designer!

Congratulations to everyone who joined in the fun!!! 

Our current Merry Monday sketch is on now...
click HERE to join the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy for choosing my card as your Top Pick. I always enjoy playing along with all you talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasant surprise to check the winners today and see mine as one the Top Picks. Thank you Nina! You made my day and I feel honored to be selected amongst all those great entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, LeAnne, for choosing my card as an Honorable Mention! Looking forward to more wonderful Merry Monday sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bonnie for choosing my card as your top pick. What fun these sketches are every week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)