Monday, August 6, 2012

Merry Monday #27-Meet August's Featured Designer!

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge! So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! This month I am excited to have Debbie Henderson as my Featured Designer! Debbie is a fabulous designer and I am thrilled to have her with us for August! Welcome DebbieI asked Debbie to share a little about herself!


Hi, my name is Debbie Henderson and I was so thrilled when Lesley asked me to be part of the Merry Monday team as a Featured Designer for the month of August. I have been Stampin' since 1997 and finally became a Stampin' Demonstrator in March of 2009. My husband Dave and I live in Hodgdon Maine and are self-employed business owners. I have two adult children, Jessica 27 & Gregory 25 and a 4 year old granddaughter named Kaitlynn. We also own 2 kitty cats named Abigail & Katie who were acquired through our local animal shelter. In my 3 years as a demo, I have met lots of online friends through blogging and by joining challenge sites such as Merry Monday. Stampers are so into sharing what they love and it is a very addicting habit. I usually can't go a whole day without stamping! I hope you will enjoy my projects for August and I hope you will join us at Merry Monday!

I would also like to welcome this week's Guest Designer Mikki Sarkisyan, a friend and avid player of the Merry Monday Sketches! Welcome Mikki! 

Here is this week's sketch, you have until Sunday at Noon (PST) to play along!


I am taking another week off from designing but the talented design team has come up with some amazing samples to get you in the mood for crafting! 



(Me-taking another week off!)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Debbie and Mikki. Another great set of samples from the Design Team. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Debbie and Mikki!!!
    all dt cards are awesome and another fun sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)