Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Freshly Made Sketch #11-Just for You


Happy Wednesday stamping friends!  This week is lovely Linda's sketch and I love it SO much! I decided to flip the sketch on its side.  I was playing with some new pattern paper from "My Mind's Eye" called Lost and Found Blush. Here is the sketch below.


The flower was created using the Prima Donna Petals Die from My Favourite Things. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  I inked up the flower with some Regal Rose ink.  The side panel is a punch I just picked up but cannot remember the name of! Sorry!  We hope that you will join Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

16 comments:

  1. The black accents set this card off beautifully! Love the side fancy border! And the pink flower is so soft and lovely - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, what a gorgeous combination of papers! Such rich colors and patterns!! Love how you used the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, the DP you used is wondeful and the fancy border is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lesley. You've got some fabulous colors and patterns going on here! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lesley .... loving all these colours and patterns they work sooo beautifully together ... love your creativity and looove that flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley - this is beautiful, I love that flower you created and the colors are fantastic. Love the effect from the border punch as well - the black really makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This got a "wow" as soon as I saw it! The flower is so pretty and I just love the combination of papers you used. That edge punch really is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, I love the DSP and die cuts! Great cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Lesley! I really Love the pretty flower :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your color choice Lesley, such a pretty card! I'm a sucker for black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card great colour choice Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful love the pattern papers you used and the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Lesley! That blossom is stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful combination for papers. Very elegant card. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lesley I just LOVE the mix of DSP on this beauty! Wow.... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)