Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Colour Dare Challenge 101


This week at the Colour Dare, Riley has cooked up a pretty palette for you to try!  She has asked us to use the feminine colours:

Regal Rose
Old Olive
Early Espresso
and a Neutral


I was trying to figure out what stamp set to use and then I decided to use my new "Flower Fest" set which goes with so many of the Stampin' Up Punches!!!  I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch with this card and the Butterfly Punch!  I needed a card for our wonderful secretary who is retiring at the end of the school year!  We are ALL so sad to see her leave but we are happy that she is able to retire with her husband and kick up her heels and have some fun!!! 

Head on over to the Colour Dare to play along with this wonderful challenge this week!!  I hope you get the chance to join us!

Smiles,
Click here to shop 24/7!

7 comments:

  1. Cute and dramatic! Great colors for this challenge! Love the whimsical butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty Lesley! I love this mix of colors and can't wait to give them a try this week. I'm sure this card will be very appreciated, for sure. The flower and the butterfly just jump off the background! Beautful creation with your signature style! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! We *do* think alike, don't we Lesley!?! Beautiful card - I love how you used the set too - very big WOW factor on your card! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card - Love that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! I think I mixed up the rose colors when I was creating mine...oops! But I love yours and I love taht square scallop...been thinking that I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo pretty! I love what you did with the challenge! Great choice of papers and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)