Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paper Players 31 ~ A Sketch from Ann

This week at the Paper Players Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch by mega-talented stamper and DT member, Ann Schach!  She created a versatile sketch for us by which I was immediately inspired!



I made a total of 4 different cards for this sketch because I was SO inspired!  I just could not decide on what one to use but in the end, my cupcake punch won out and I made a Birthday Card using my Cupcake Punch and Wordplay Sentiment Stamp Set.  I used the pretty Valentine Paper from the Valentine Bundle that ends tomorrow.  Using my Stampin' Write Markers, I inked up the sentiment in Pretty in Pink and Real Red.



I hope you get the chance to play with the Paper Players this week and challenge yourself to try something new!  A sketch is always a great starting point!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

6 comments:

  1. Yummy card! Cupcakes are everywhere and they all look delicious and yours is right at the top! Pink and red is an awesome look together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect execution of the sketch! I love the colors! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley- this card is great! Love the use of the DSP and the new cupcake punch- which is also on my wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, fabulous colors for the cupcake and such a wonderful take on the challenge. I love that you let the sentiment really be the focal point on your card.
    Hugs
    Jaydee
    P.S. hope rehearsals are going well

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest little cupcake--so perfect with the sentiment and I love the red/pink color combo! Perfect use of the sketch too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a sweet confection! So pretty in pink and red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)