Friday, November 5, 2010

Handstamped Sentiments Colour Splash

The gals over at Handstamped Sentiments have a terrific colour challenge happening this week!  They are looking for projects that use Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz.  I LURVE this colour combo!  I got out my favourite stamp set called "Elements of Style" and inked it up! 


Like to Colour?  This stamp set inks up beautifully and it a cinch to colour!  A little trick is to rub a versamark ink pad over the image after it is coloured...this gives the image a smooth, sleek finish.  Then I used the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to really make the flowers sparkle and heat set the shimmer with my heat gun.


I wanted to make a set of 4 matching cards and a box to hold them!  Christmas is all about handmade gifts and this would be a lovely gift for a friend or co-worker! 

A little note...
I used the Naturals Ivory Cardstock (101849) for my card base and the box.  It is a heavier cardstock than Very Vanilla and would make beautiful Paper for Wedding Invitations!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions please feel free to email me by visiting my profile!  I would love to hear from you!!  And please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.  I appreciate it so much!

Smiles,

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley.... I just read about Cyrus... Made me tear up... He is such a wonderful guy... I hope and wish for miracles for him...

    xxoo
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love how you colored the image. What a wonderful idea to versamark the image. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)