Sunday, August 29, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #13-Anything Goes!

This week at the Paper Players we are saying "Anything Goes"! 

This week we would like you to link up any new creation you make starting today through to Saturday.  This is your chance to share some of your work!  You are welcome to combine challenges...we just want to see and celebrate your work!  Please use any stamping product you have.

Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Pals Paper Arts #57.  I loved the sketch they offered! I also used the colours from the Colour Throwdown #107 which was to use So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. 


I inked up the newest butterfly stamp set called "Butterfly Prints" and punched out the butterflies with the Extra Large Butterfly Punch.  I used some of the awesome Pear Pizzazz DS Paper from the Hostess Level One set and embossed the pear Pizzazz card stock with the Fine Details Texturz Plate!  The grass is from the "Inspired by Nature" stamp set.  I added some So Saffron with my Scallop Trim border punch and the sentiment is punch out with the wide oval punch and mounted on a tag from the "Lots of Tags" die.  I also used some of the new Basic Rhinestones to create the bodies of the butterflies.



Come on over to the Paper Players this week and link up any paper creation you would like to share!  We would love to come to your blog and see your work!  To link up your card, please click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Lesley. You consistantly come out with gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your team. You have a wonderful bunch of women working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet sentiment that you illustrated beautifully! Very pretty card - thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty! Love how you added the butterflies to the grass on the main panel...and your layout is fab.

    Thanks for playing along with CTD this week ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Lesley! Love how you framed the sentiment! The blinged butterflies are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job with the sketch!! Love the butterflies. Thanks for playing @ PPA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)