Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #9 (Vintage Theme)

Happy Birthday to our Paper Player LeAnne!  She celebrated on Wednesday, July 28th!!  Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

This week at Always Playing with Paper, Corie is challenging us to go Vintage! 


Our rules are very simple, you can find them located in the sidebar along with the photographs of the talented Paper Players!  Click on their photograph, you will be taken to their blog!  We are thrilled to announce that Marlene Peters of Hands On is staying with us for another month as a Guest Paper Player and she is joined by Ann Schach of The Stampin' Schach.  You can visit each of their blogs by clicking on their photo. We are so excited to have you both on the Paper Players Team ladies!! 

Here is my Vintage Creation for Corie's Challenge:

For my card, I wanted to play with some new goodies!  So I inked up some of the fabulous designer paper called "Presto Patterns (117175)" which is available in both the summer mini and the new catalogue.  I used River Rock, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink Classic Ink pads with a sponge dauber and brought to life the invisible images in the designer paper.  I used some of the left over paper and made a paper flower with it.
Here are the beautiful samples from the Paper Players.  I put them in the order that I received them from the team.  Corie has been experiencing heavy Thunderstorms near her home and has been without power so she was unable to send me her sample card.  She is so disappointed because this is her challenge!  So when she is able, she will link up her card in the link below.  We can't wait to see your card Corie.

Paper Player LeAnne

Guest Paper Player Ann

Paper Player Jaydee

Guest Paper Player Marlene

5 comments:

  1. Exquisite cards! Such perfect examples of the vintage style. I am so proud to be a Guest Paper Player for August! Thanks for bringing me aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am in vintage heaven! All the samples are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking vintage projects by the designers. Congrats to all! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge. I never did a vintage card before. Yours are all so gorgeous as usual. June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! I have to brush the ink residue and shimmer mist off me now...LOL! Gorgeous inspiration from the DT...hope you like my attempt. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)