Sunday, July 4, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge

I made this card for Stacey and her current colour challenge!  Loved the inspiration...went for the cupcake theme!  It is also Stacey's Birthday!  Happy Birthday Stacey!!  I used the "Crazy for Cupcakes" set and the matching wheel to make this little cupcake for the centre of my circles. 
The cupcake was coloured, cut out and then popped up on a dimensional.  I love this Cupcake set and should use it more!  My card is fairly CAS...I used some Melon Mambo DSP and the cardbase is Tempting Turquoise.  I love this colour combo, I need to use it more.
I used the Scallop Circles #2 Die with the Big Shot and my Circle Scissors Plus to created the circle for the large Cupcake. The cupcake top was cut out and popped up, after I sprayed it with some Smooch Spritz in the Vanilla Shimmer...it really sparkles.  The Barely Banana is there...it is the flame.  I completed the inside too, with the other cupcake stamp from this cute set!  I coloured the images with my Stampin' Write Markers and with Ink Pads and a Blender Pen.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

6 comments:

  1. super cute, Lesley! thanks so much for the birthday shout-out and for joining the fun at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of this weeks colors! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the cupcakes and that you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lesley! love what you have done with the inside too! Thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call for another week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun cupcake card for the challenge! Love how you popped up the frosting on the main cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy this is one delicious birthday card!!! I bet Stacey will love it too!!! Hugs ~S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)