Monday, May 3, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch and Pals Paper Arts (Monochromatic Blues)

Well after a busy week of performing and working, I just did not get the chance to get cards made and so here I am with a card tonight! Hooray!  I used the lovely sketch over at Stampin' 411 and also used the challenge at Pals Paper Arts which was to create a project using all blues...
This card is all scraps...I dug around in my scraps bin and found everything I needed.  My main blue is Night of Navy and the DSP is a scrap from the "Pawsitively Prints" Designer Paper.  I love that paper!  The images are from Vintage Vogue and the sentiment is from the new "Watercolour Trio" set in the Summer Mini Catalogue. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful blues and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO Lesley awesome job on the mono challenge...lovin those blues..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love all things blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Glad you got to make one! Thanks for playing with us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shabby chic blues! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! I love the shades of blue playing off each other.

    Thanks for sharing with us at the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card love the colour combination - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love that sparkly ribbon and don't you just love it when you get it together using scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love the way all of the blues look together!! SO pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley. CONGRATULATIONS on being the PPA pick this week. very well deserved.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blues on your Vintage Vogue card...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous. Love the layered shades of blue. Congrats on being a Pals Paper Arts Pick of the Week. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty!! Love the shades of blue!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful shades of blue! Congratulations on making the showcase this week! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)