Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beary Best Friends and Beary Nice Wishes

I went to my friend's house tonight and we made cards all night! It was great to get to play! I used my newish Beary Best Friends Stamp set (118052) that is in the Occasions Mini Catalogue and combined it with Melon Mambo Cardstock and the Good Neighbours Designer Series Paper Pad that is in the Sale-A-Bration mini. I love that paper pad! The sentiment is from the Beary Nice Wishes Set (118050) which is also in the mini. I cut the circle with the Circle Scissors Plus and the scallop circle is from the Scallop Circles #2 Die used with the Big Shot.I finished off the insdie with little flowers and some more designer paper. Her little dress is paper pieced and I used my SU! Markers to colour the rest of her! Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley ;)


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Beary Nice Wishes and Beary Best Friends
Paper: Melon Mambo, Good Neighbours DSP, Whisper White
Inks: Creamy Caramel Marker, Staz On Black, Rose Red Marker, Celery Marker
Tools: Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Scallops Circle #2 Die, Big Shot, Stampin' Write Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Special Touches: 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Finial Press Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)