Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mojo Monday- Sketch Challenge #93


This card was made for the Mojo Sketch Challenge. Unfortunately my C Plate on my Cuttlebug broke in half a few weeks ago and I have been unable to use my nesties. So no scallop edges for me!! I did try to follow the sketch as closely as possible. The paper is Daisy Bucket, I used the Best Yet set from SU!, the Classic Labels Set from SU! and the Peony Panel by Stampendous. The ribbon is from Walmart...it is a silver, shiny ribbon. One of my favs!!
I highlighted/coloured the Peonies with my W00 Copic (Warm Grey).

Thanks for stopping by! Smiles...Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! So elegant! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the sketch. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card Lesley, I am very impressed. Hope that you don't mind buy I may have to take that idea with me.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)