Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sketch Saturday-Inspired by Mandy

These cards were inspired by Mandy's Sketch over at Sketch Saturday. I did not follow the sketch exactly but was inspired by it and loved making these three Thank You cards. I actually hauled out my Cropidile and put it to work on the photo corners. That was great! Haven't used it for such a long time!The images are from a retired set I bought from my SU! Enabler...oops...I mean Demonstrator!! LOL! It is called "In the Wild". I really love how it stamps.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet cards! I especially like the one of the giraffe on the embossed paper backgound!
    Thanks for hopping over to my blog and leaving a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are wonderful. Love your layout the simple colours and cuttlebug embossing. Great great cards.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)