Saturday, May 16, 2009

WSC81-Thinking of You (For Leah)

This card was made for the WSC81 Sketch Challenge. I made it for a friend who passed away this week. I am in shock, even though she had been unwell for a while. We had worked together for a few summers in Dawson City, YT. Although we did not keep in touch, her passing was devasting to me. She was in her thirties; young and vibrant. She was a beautiful dancer and I enjoyed performing on stage with her. I am hoping to send this to her family, to let them know the effect she made in my life.Thank you for stopping by. Remember to live each day to the fullest; laugh, love and make each day, the best day!

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I LOVE how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)