Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mother's Day Card

I am playing with my new Sweet Stems set from SU! I wanted to create a fresh and pretty card for mom. Please excuse the bashed up wall behind the photo! LOL! I didn't even noticed that until I had taken the picture.

I used Certainly Celery as the base, a Pink cardstock I had kicking around as th mat and white. Pulled out the argyle embossing folder which I never seem to use. I am addicted to swiss dots! So all my other folders, do not get used.

The ribbon is Celery (from Saleabration). The Mother's Day Sentiment is Inkadinkado. I used my Copic Marker 00 to highlight the flowers. I also stamped the flowers on the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking!!
Happy Stamping!
Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)